Write to us
You are here: TRUNKY > Software products > DAR
Do you hold courses of different types? Do you know…
- how many clients you have had in each type of a course or in each term?
- who has already paid and how much?
- how many people have enrolled in your courses repeatedly?
- to whom you have sent an offer, an invitation or other information?
- which of the clients are eligible for the discount?
… these are only several of many questions which DAR can answer.
The registers of the clients have this use:
- the registration of several addresses for a contact (business, private, temporary and other addresses,…)
- grouping contacts (clients, other schools, teachers, cultural institutions,…)
- mass e-mail or mass post (including checking the addresses and a file of sent off post), sent addresses might be regrouped (e.g. for Christmas)
- space for notes about each contact
- a list of tasks related to individual contacts
- the contact's relation with a firm and his or her role within the firm
The registers of the courses
- the overview of all the courses (very easy and systematic grouping)
- the registration of textbooks used
- the enrolment of a client in a course, summary of the clients' payments, issuing and printing of tax documents
- keeping books for payments of the courses
- the clients'transfer among the courses
- the results in a final test
DAR offers these outputs:
- the overview of the filling-up of the courses
- the history of the courses and the payments of each client
- the print of timetables, attendance records
- the print of business letters and address labels
- the lectors' attendance at the lectures
- the statistics of \"loyal clients\"
- the overview of the payments
- the table of issued certificates
- the information about birthdays and namedays of the clients